Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Montreal Sketches 05: Beer Sled

While my hometown in Minnesota was rocked by a huge blizzard recently (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxuxNLf87_Y  Wow!), we got quite a bit of snow in Montreal too!  I learned that Canadians are definitely prepared for this weather.  This is maybe one of the best uses for a sled that I've seen so far.  :)


I also saw a few parents using sleds to drag their kids around town as they were shopping.  Why haven't people thought of this in Minnesota?  I don't know maybe they have, I just haven't seen it before...

3 comments:

Laura said...

why did I not know you have a blog? I'm totally following you. I am sure some MN and WI also haul their beer around on a sled. Especially near campus.

Kyle Ruegg said...

Laura! Thanks for the comment! I always wonder who actually looks at this thing. Anyway yeah, my blog was somewhat revitalized after I started posting about Kenya, and it's helped to keep me drawing a little bit. :) Also, I have been following your blog a bit too, even if I don't comment much... (I haven't read everything, but I check up every once in a while)

Tekarts said...

Hi,I just happened to stumble upon this blog as i was searching for sketches of roads on Google. I must say you've got some cool stuff going on here. I'm impressed.