Sunday, February 20, 2011

Montreal Sketches 06: The Metro (aka "subway" in other cities)

So I did it, I conquered the metro yesterday, yay.  Yeah, I know, it's about as exciting as these fellow passenger's faces.  But just think of how sneaky I have to be to draw them!  Like a spy! Sort of...  It's always awkward when you try to draw people in public...






































By the way, what I mean by "conquered" is that I traveled on every metro line in Montreal from one end to the other, as illustrated by my crude defacing of the metro map below.  I wonder how long it would take to do this for the subway system in New York?

2 comments:

Cory Ruegg said...

This conquer of montreal is easily your best, coolest, boredom induced achievement. I am proud to be your brother now.

Kyle Ruegg said...

Ooh, an achievement! Is this like Xbox? What's my gamerscore?